Friday, December 28, 2007

10 Things That Rocked My 2007

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS ...



1. Palm Springs

2. Anjani Thomas - Blue Alert

3. Pomegranates/Antioxidants


4. Guitar Hero

5. Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends

6. Bath and Body Works Cucumber Melon products

7. Underground Club in Paris

8. Rufus Wainwright Does Judy Garland

9. Sheer Blonde Styling Spray Wax for rock star hair

and of course ...
10. Britney Spears - "Gimme More" at the VMAs


I actually had several great experiences this year and will probably end up having to create an addendum for this post. But as of this moment, these were the standouts. Can't wait to see what 2008 has in store!!!

3 comments:

Mikey T said...

So yeah, I found that I couldn't rest with my previous top 10 list - there are some more things that definitely made 2007 a special year, and I wouldn't want those things to kick the asses of the things I already listed just because they're jealous of not being listed. so, here goes ...

#11 - Banana Republic Chilled Sangria candles
#12 - EuroPride in Madrid
#13 - New (for me) TV Shows - Ugly Betty and Heroes
#14 - God of War
#15 - Meryl Streep in Lions For Lambs
#16 - Killer Shrimp - best restaurant in town!!
#17 - Car stereo with iPod hookup
#18 - Berlin bar backrooms
#19 - Mark Nason shoes
#20 - 8 weeks off for summer vacations

Gary said...

Hey, I am glad that you had some many things to appreciate in 2007. I was never one for lists so I couldn't even attepmt such a task. Thanks for introducing me to Anjani's music though!

Mikey T said...

Gary
I'm hard pressed to believe that you couldn't compile such a list ... it doesn't have to be exhaustive but I challenge you to respond with the first ten things that come to mind that made you happy this past year. Don't edit yourself or try to be too deep, and perhaps you'll be surprised at where some of your joy was sourced?